Monday, April 28, 2008

=(

So you may have noticed that I recently added a music player to my blog. You may have also noticed that every song on it (with the exception of about two) are complete stab-me-in-the-gut, kick-me-in-the-teeth, punch-me-in-the-face, horribly depressing songs. This is all by design of course.

At the end of last year I decided to make a mix that was "all sad." It was labeled simply as:

=(

and called "Sad Face." When I finished I realized that I had even MORE songs that I didn't have room for, so the 2nd installment was called "DOWNER" though it is also referred to as:

=( =(

And you guessed it, there was even enough for a third which is called "BROKEN."

When I'm totally depressed, upset, or angry I like to go for drives, and sad music is perfect because it seems to say all the things that you can't.

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Ummm... "Fishin in the dark" and "Stuttering"? I think...

BTW... I love Mad World! I totally forget that I love that song.

Bonny said...

I'm going to listen to your playlist while I clean today.

And cry. ;)

Dottie! said...

Your blog makes me giggle... I love the TMNT drawing! FREAKIN AWESOME! :D

Dottie! said...

Your blog makes me giggle like a little girl! :D